- Requirements - Hardware and software requirements to use osgART.
- Install and Building - Installing pre-builts or building osgART
- Creating your First Project - osgART Hello World.
Introduction to osgART
- API Documentation (coming soon)
Programming Interfaces: Overview (coming soon)
Scene Interface: Overview (coming soon)
NodeCallback Interface: Overview (coming soon)
LinearPipeline Interface: Overview (coming soon)
Developing a Video Plugin (coming soon)
Developing a Tracker Plugin (coming soon)
- Code Snippets - Useful bits and pieces to get things done
- Publications about osgART
- Content Creation Tutorials - How to generate content for osgART and OpenSceneGraph
osgART adds AR functionality to OpenSceneGraph. To use osgART effectively, it is important to have a good knowledge of OpenSceneGraph. There are many resources available to familiarise yourself with OpenSceneGraph:
- Visit the OpenSceneGraph support website.
- Check out the OpenSceneGraph Quick Start Guide. A free PDF copy of this guide can be downloaded from http://www.osgbooks.com. A physical print copy can be purchased from the same site.
- Browse online tutorials at http://osghelp.com.
OpenSceneGraph itself is based on OpenGL. If you wish to further understand the underlying operation of OpenSceneGraph, you need to know OpenGL. Some good OpenGL resources include: