- Requirements - Hardware and software requirements to use osgART.
- Install and Building - Installing pre-builts or building osgART
- Creating your First Project - osgART Hello World.
- Foundation Tutorials - Basic tutorials to get started with osgART
- Multimedia Tutorials - Adding effects and multimedia content to your application
- Interaction Tutorials - Making your applications interactive
- Rendering Tutorials - Adding effects and multimedia content to your application
- Code Snippets - Useful bits and pieces to get things done
- Content Creation Tutorials - How to generate content for osgART and OpenSceneGraph
- Publications about osgART
osgART adds AR functionality to OpenSceneGraph. To use osgART effectively, it is important to have a good knowledge of OpenSceneGraph. There are many resources available to familiarise yourself with OpenSceneGraph:
- Visit the OpenSceneGraph support website.
- Check out the OpenSceneGraph Quick Start Guide. A free PDF copy of this guide can be downloaded from http://www.osgbooks.com. A physical print copy can be purchased from the same site.
- Join the OpenSceneGraph mailing list, and visit the forum (this is separate from the osgART forum).
- Browse online tutorials at http://osghelp.com.
OpenSceneGraph itself is based on OpenGL. If you wish to further understand the underlying operation of OpenSceneGraph, you need to know OpenGL. Some good OpenGL resources include: